We are here again to disclose the step by step procedure to root the android phone without using the computers/laptops. It is significant to define what is rooting before moving on to different steps of rooting android devices. Many people wants to access their android files completely because they are facing issues with the hidden apps. Android rooting is the procedure that can make easy accessing the whole phone’s files and folders. Sometime people don’t know that actually they are having spams and extra apps on the phone that is not shown but running partially in the android operating system. Many people downloads thousands of apps on daily basis and complaints that the android phones are becoming slow. It is true that the phones are very slow because excessive installations of android apps that are hidden by people. Hidden apps makes the systems more slow that one can imagine. So that is the time when you have to be careful about rooting your android phone to save the phone from errors. We will disclose that how you can root your android phones without using computers easily. There are plenty of methods that can be used so important methods will disclosed here.
Here are some most important methods that are hundred percent genuine:
Root android phones without app
Most of the time our phone has options to enable the rooting process. All you need to do is just download the APK file that can worked to enabling the settings in the smartphone. There are plenty of steps that can follow for this rooting but some important are here:
- The very first step is to download the root apps APK from the official website
- You have to download the file and save into your phone by tapping, install it after downloading
- While downloading the file, system can hide the download setup, check mark the unknown sources option from settings and install the APK successfully
- Now you’re done with the rooting just tap the start button and root your device without any app and computer
Root android using app
Many developers are developing lots of applications on daily basis. Some developers are selling their apps and earning handsome money. Apps are protected and can attach several steps into one app just you have to follow the simple software. Sometime APK does not work well on all the android devices so android developers has made phone model’s specific apps that are compatible to all the phones. These apps can be easily downloadable to smartphones and run on any android phone.
Here is the list which you can keep in mind when rooting the android phone:
- Kingo android root
This application is the easy solution for android developers which provides one user click option to root the android phone. You don’t need to attach your phone to computer.
Benefits of the app
- It can save the battery up to 50 percent
- It removes the hidden files that consumes at least 80 percent of the battery
- Some viruses and spyware are hidden it scans and remove the viruses and give access to all files
How to install and run
- You have to visit their official website and type root APK kingoapp, select the first website and download the app from there
- Chrome or any other browser which you are using to download the file, will warn you about the file, tap on secure download and install it
- There will be another message you can see “This file type can damage or harm your device” do you want to continue”, your answer should be Yes and downloading will be start
- When the installations will be complete, run the app and you will see a button “One click root”, tap on it, loading will be started and wait until the device rooted up successfully!
- At the end it will show you a message “succeeded or failed” in case of success/failed rooting of the device
When you are dealing with the android phone manual steps it can be so time taking processes. This app provides you the quick integration of rooting the android device. This app is quite famous and marked as the number one app that can root in best way.
How to root android device in steps
- Download the latest version of framaroot
- You have to download the APK file and install the super user file from the framaroot
- Tap to install and wait until it installs the file and scan for rooting, if it succeeded message will be “success” and vice versa “failed”
- In case of failing of the rooting process, try another version and exploit of the framaroot