WhatsApp is one of the most viral and popular messaging services for mobile devices. It is an astonishing platform that allows users to Interact with each other over Internet data or Wi-Fi without having to pay for SMS, whatsApp is an instant messaging app for smartphones that operates under a subscription business model. You can send text messages, images, videos, user location and audio media messages. If you set a short Whatsapp status on your profile, others will be able to see it and it’s a good way to communicate without starting a conversation.
As you already know history is much more important even if it is about media or chat conversation so that’s why you have to learn about backing up of Whatsapp chat conversation, it would be helpful and safe for you, even after again and again factory setting you can restore chat conversation easily through these steps, so just say goodbye to stress.
It is very important to take backup of WhatsApp chat conversation. So here I’m going to share the method to backup chat on WhatsApp.
Steps For Android Phone
- Firstly you have to launch WhatsApp on your smartphone.
- Tap ”Setting” from the menu.
- Tap ”Chat Settings.”
- Take ”Backup Conversation.”
If you want to export your chat history. Go to your chat screen. Tap and hold on a conversation or group conversation you would like to send. Tap “Email conversation”. If you’d like to send the media as well. An email will be composed with your chat history attached as a .txt file.
Steps For Windows Phone
- First launch WhatsApp and open the main chat screen.
- Tap the three dots in the bottom right corner for the menu.
- Go to settings, then tap on chat settings and tap backup.
On Nokia Phone
- If you are Nokia user you have to wait for automatic backup. You cannot backup your conversation on Nokia s40 phones. If you have Nokia s60, your chats will backup automatically every day at 4 a.m.
- Use manual backup. For other Nokia phones, you can backup your chats manually.
- Go to Settings then chat history tap on “Backup Chat History”.
- Tap “Yes” to save your messages.
WhatsApp is the most favorite app of everybody because of its Hi-fi features and services, so chat conversation history is much more important due to some issues if you lose them, in that case you have to keep a backup of chats conversation of your WhatsApp account, it would be more helpful and useful for you.
Your WhatsApp chats conversation are automatically backed up and saved daily on your phone’s memory. If you uninstall WhatsApp from your phone but don’t want to lose any of your messages, be sure to manually backup your chats before uninstalling.